Have you ever dreamed of going to a place for so long that it just doesn’t seem real? My travel imagination is chalk full of these places! The Galapagos Islands, however, have been a non-negotiable, absolutely must experience ASAP destination for me no matter what the price tag was going to say. I was fortunate enough to see this dream come true in 2011 for 12 blissful days of snorkelling, unreal encounters with animals, delicious cuisine and wonderful people! And Read more…
Subscribe by Email!
- Aaaaaaannnnnddd WE ARE BACK!!
- Life In The Bahamas: Hope Town, Abacos in Photos
- Inspiration For The Week: On Stealing a Second Glance
- Happy (early) Valentine’s Day and Full Moon: Are You Showing The Love To The ‘Right’ People?
- This Year I Said Screw Resolutions: Instead, Following My Gypsy Soul and The Light of The Moon
This is what readers have to say…
Adventure Argentina Australia Birthday Bolivia Brazil CHANGE Charity Chile Colombia DREAM Ecuador Experience Family friends Goals Gratitude Happiness health Inpspiration inspiration Interview Journey Life Love Melbourne Motivation NEW YEAR Panama Passion Pedra de Gavea Photo photography Photos quote quotes Rio de Janeiro Solo Travel South America Time Travels Travel Travel Bloggers Travel Blogging Calendar 2013 Yoga you