Have you ever just stumbled across a diamond in the rough? A place it seems that no other backpacker has dared to go? I found my little gem of Argentina in Carlos Paz. Surprisingly NOT a place off the beaten track for Argentineans! In fact, Carlos Paz is one of the top holiday destinations for locals of surrounding cities and Portenos alike! So why have backpackers been by-passing this popular destination for its larger, busier sister city of Cordoba? Honestly, Read more…
Subscribe by Email!
- Aaaaaaannnnnddd WE ARE BACK!!
- Life In The Bahamas: Hope Town, Abacos in Photos
- Inspiration For The Week: On Stealing a Second Glance
- Happy (early) Valentine’s Day and Full Moon: Are You Showing The Love To The ‘Right’ People?
- This Year I Said Screw Resolutions: Instead, Following My Gypsy Soul and The Light of The Moon
This is what readers have to say…
Adventure Argentina Australia Birthday Bolivia Brazil CHANGE Charity Chile Colombia DREAM Ecuador Experience Family friends Goals Gratitude Happiness health Inpspiration inspiration Interview Journey Life Love Melbourne Motivation NEW YEAR Panama Passion Pedra de Gavea Photo photography Photos quote quotes Rio de Janeiro Solo Travel South America Time Travels Travel Travel Bloggers Travel Blogging Calendar 2013 Yoga you