As I sat on the edge of the Caribbean Coast I couldn’t help but wonder, why here, why now? I came to the coast in search of sun, more forgiving temperatures, for beaches and adventure. And while I found all of these things, I found something unexpected… On the edge of the Caribbean Coast I swang in hammocks hung from Palms, I sipped coconuts and thought of my journey. How it began, the Epiphany I had so long ago that Read more…
Subscribe by Email!
- Inspiration For The Week: 2/12/13 On Living the Life You Imagined and A Little TRIP Announcement
- Seven Things I Give Thanks For on Thanksgiving (and Most Days!)
- Inspiration For The Week: 25/11/2013 On Bouncing Back
- Inspiration For The Week: 18/11/13 The Power of One
- Dear Dad: It’s Been Two Months, I’m Working On A Yacht Like I Promised You, Oh Yeah, And I’m Turning 31!
This is what readers have to say…
- James on Seven Things I Give Thanks For on Thanksgiving (and Most Days!)
- Seven Things I Give Thanks For on Thanksgiving (and Most Days!) | Journey With Jess Jones on Bali: Settling Into the Lifestyle and An Intention of Connection
- Crazy sexy fun traveler on Inspiration For The Week: 25/11/2013 On Bouncing Back
- Chris on Spotlight on The Travel Blogging Calendar Participants 2013: Chris Walker-Bush
- Jess on Finding ZEN in Bali: Seminyak Yoga Shala and Divine Goddess
Adventure Argentina Australia Birthday Bolivia Brazil CHANGE Charity Chile Colombia DREAM Ecuador Experience Family friends Goals Gratitude Guest Post Happiness health Inpspiration inspiration Interview Journey Life Love Melbourne Motivation NEW YEAR Panama Passion Pedra de Gavea Photo Photos quote quotes Rio de Janeiro Solo Travel South America Time Travels Travel Travel Bloggers Travel Blogging Calendar 2013 Yoga you